Click on each of the thumbnail images to see a bigger photograph.
The Henley is designed to house all breeds of poultry including large fowl. It is suitable for up to seven laying hens, a breeding trio of hens or a maximum of ten true-bantams or miniatures.
The Henley is a compact easily managed unit with special features such as lift-up roof and, side access door.
It also has a removable nestbox - all these features make the task of cleaning easier. It is fitted with carrying handles.
It has end access doors, 25mm (1) square heavy galvanised steel mesh and a two bay nestbox. The internal access ladder pulls up on a cord to shut the hens up at night.
The hen house can be fitted with an optional extension run.
It has a removable roosting system
It is treated brown as standard, or can be painted in our attractive Hen-House colours.
Dimensions: 1.8m long 1.3m wide 1.4m high
- Run - 2.4m long x 1.3m wide x 1.1m high
- Windbreak - side board to stop wind blowing right through in exposed settings
- Wire floor - HD galvanised 2" square 12 gauge (to deter foxes)
- Undercarriage with wheels for ease of movement.
- Hen house - £525 brown;
- Painting in our distinctive colours +£240
- Extension run - £250 brown, (painting +£70).
- Windbreak - £75 (painting +£15)
- Wire floor for hen house - £45
- Wire floor for extension run - £58
- Undercarriage with wheels - £250 (painting +£50)
The basic hen house can be modified for other uses, such as the cattery and rabbit arc shown here. Contact us for your requirements.
For general information about prices, painting and delivery, see our prices page.